Crown Commercial Service (CSS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2021/22, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits equal to £2.8 billion – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
As one of the UK’s leading Independent Scrutineers, UK Engage are pleased to offer our secure digital services via CCS G-Cloud 13 framework agreement, for the provision of Cloud software. We offer access to secure voting and nomination technologies, which can improve engagement with all aspects of online election processes and critical democratic decision making, whether that be at an online meeting, conference, AGM or voting for contested positions such as trustees, board/council members, etc.
UK Engage Service Approach
Acting as your Independent Scrutineer or Returning Officer, our expert team will deliver the best possible process for your organisation. We listen to what you want to achieve, then we will tailor a process to meet your needs, implementing the most appropriate solutions and channels for your organisation. It is this approach that has established the trust and confidence of our clients since we began in 2000.
Being part of an independently owned company allows us to be more agile and less restricted than other scrutineers. We are one, if not the, most flexible end-to-end scrutineers in the country, with superior voting technology for online voting and the most up to date printing machinery for more traditional methods.
Customer Service Excellence
We are proud to hold the Customer Service Excellence (CSE) standard and put customer service at the forefront of everything we do. We are independently assessed each year and hold a number of compliance plus awards for many of the assessment areas.
Delivering big projects with a personal touch
We are fortunate to work with organisations of all shapes and sizes. Our client-centric approach means that every client, big or small, will receive a dedicated and personal service. From our print capacity network to the security and functionality of our online democracy systems, we can manage processes of all sizes, using a variety of channels. We are big enough to deliver, but small enough to care!
Our Core Values
Our core values represent what we stand for as a company. We live and breathe our values and they are evident in our service to clients. When clients are looking for an alternative to their current scrutineer, we often ask them what kind of company they want to partner with, as relationships and ideals are a solid foundation for a successful working relationship. Our core values are commitment, efficiency, knowledge, professionalism, and trust. By working with UK Engage, you can expect these qualities from us.
To deliver the democratic processes our clients want, means having the latest print and online technology. As the two main channels used in many democratic processes, we ensure that our technology, be it print facilities or online systems, meet our stringent requirements for security and quality, according to ISO 9001 and ISO 27001. Our print capacity network spans the length and breadth of the country and comprises the latest print technology. For online democracy, our superior technology boasts the most secure system in the country. Furthermore, should you require an additional level of security, our enhanced online voting system is secure enough to run end-to-end verification.
All services are delivered to the highest quality, by a knowledgeable and qualified Account Manager and overseen by our Customer Service & Production Manager and our General Manager. All services will conform to our ISO 9001 & ISO 27001certifications, Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Standard, ICO and Cyber Essential certifications.
UK Engage Offer Three Solutions Via the CSS Framework
- Secure Online Voting
Secure Online Voting Description
Our market-leading online web browser-based voting platform is secure and easy to use. It processes millions of votes each year and is hosted secure, fault tolerant redundant servers. It is perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing of all the current scrutineer online voting platforms, accommodating clients’ branding and colour scheme.
Secure Online Voting Benefits
- Secure e-voting platform
- Fully hosted on secure servers
- Customisable to a client’s brand identity
- Optimised for use on a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Can be used alone or alongside paper ballots
- FPTP and STV voting platforms available
- Reduces postal and printing costs
- Supports different languages for international membership
- Quick, efficient, and accurate count
- Dedicated support team and expertise
- Reduces the effect your election has on the environment
- Real-time turnout statistics via our web dashboard
- Secure Online Meetings with Voting
Secure Online Meetings with Voting Description
Our market-leading online web browser-based meeting/voting platform is secure and easy to use. It is hosted secure, fault tolerant redundant servers. It is perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing of all the current meeting/scrutineer online voting platforms, accommodating clients’ branding and colour scheme.
Secure Online Meetings with Voting Benefits
- Secure online meeting solution with advanced voting processes
- Allows users to submit proxy votes ahead of the meeting (if required)
- Single solution for proxy voting and meeting, fully integrated
- Full integration with Zoom meeting or webinar
- Voter login security with two Factor Authentication (2FA) or single sign on
- Aesthetically pleasing digital interfaces. Customisable with multi-language options.
- Secure online voting with First Past the Post voting method
- Fully managed process by independent election scrutineers
- Platform optimised for desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- SSL Secured using the latest secure encryption certification
- Customisable digital solutions to present the customers brand identity
- Easy to access and understand for users
- Can be used for physical, hybrid and/or 100% virtual meetings
- Users access zoom meeting only after they have authenticated
- User friendly digital voting experience facilitates engagement by reducing barriers
- Mobile optimised technology allows ‘Voting on the move’ via Smartphone
- Secure Online Nominations
Secure Online Nominations Description
Our market-leading online web browser-based nomination platform is secure and easy to use. It processes thousands or candidate submissions each year and is hosted secure, fault tolerant redundant servers. It is perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing of all the current scrutineer online nomination platforms, accommodating clients’ branding and colour scheme.
Secure Online Nominations Benefits
- Quick and easy way for members to apply for vacant positions
- Secure system using personal/work emails and password to access
- Save function so that applicants can return to their application if they can’t complete it in one go
- Easy guidance instructions
- The client can moderate all candidate statements to assess their suitability for publication
- 24-hour access for applicants
- Word count counter for restricted word statements
- Ability to show election timetable
- Allows for supporters and nominators
- Automatic email confirmations
- Embed video and social media feeds
Our experienced team can offer help with any of the solutions above. Contact us on 0161 209 4808 to discuss your needs.