We did it! National election services provider, UK Engage, is delighted to announce that we have achieved the Investors in People Gold accreditation, under parent Print Image Network.
Following a virtual, but no less rigorous assessment due to Covid-19 and social distancing, we are proud to take our place among the 17% of IIP accredited organisations (and the very few election services providers) that have achieved the We invest in people, gold accreditation.
Investors in People defines what it takes to lead, train, support, and manage people effectively and to achieve sustainable results. Gold accreditation essentially means that our business has got excellent people management policies in place but more than that, it means everyone – from CEO to apprentice takes ownership for making them come to life.
Paul Devoy, CEO of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Print Image Network (UK Engage). Gold accreditation in We invest in people is a fantastic effort for any organisation, and places Print Image Network in fine company with a host of organisations that understand the value of people.”
- Staff said they feel trusted by the leadership team to make decisions and that there is an open and transparent culture within the business.
- Our values are embedded and are taken into consideration in our everyday work.
- Our communication strategies ensure that everyone has access to the knowledge and information they need to do their jobs effectively.
- Our performance management processes enable people to reflect on their work and identify their objectives and goals.
- Our staff feel valued and appreciated for their contribution to the success of the business.
- Our structure enables people to work collaboratively and provides interesting and varied roles.
- Our approach to learning and development has supported people to progress their careers and fulfil their potential.
- We embraced continuous improvement which forms part of the culture and has resulted in innovative new ways of working that benefit the business.
- Our people enjoy their jobs and are proud to work for Print Image Network (UK Engage).
Commenting on the award, Stephen Power, Services Director said “We are ecstatic to have achieved IIP Gold! Having held the accreditation since 2011, the team has strived for continuous improvement at each three-year assessment. Our last full assessment in 2017 was conducted under the completely new 6th generation standard and we went straight in with silver status – a great result but one that we could improve on!”
“We believe that the success of our business begins and ends with our people and each member of staff subscribes to the IIP framework, which is designed to help organisations and their people to realise their full potential. We would like to thank the team for their commitment and hard work to achieve the Gold standard” Steve continued.
John Foster, Managing Director added: “It is an absolute privilege to gain the gold standard accreditation. We work very hard to deliver true value and excellence for our customers. The employee survey, which saw 100% staff complete it, is a testament to how engaged and committed the team is. As a leading election services provider, we are consistently striving for excellence. Very few election services providers have gained IIP Gold status, so we are very proud of our achievement.”
To find out more about how the IIP Gold accreditation benefits clients, click the button below.